Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday, January 18

  1. Today is Bex and Matt's anniversary. Happy anniversary, you crazy kids!
  2. A group that refers to themselves as "constitutional conservatives and tea party members" began to follow me on Twitter. Seriously. I cracked up, then blocked them.
  3. My workouts are seriously difficult, especially on Tuesday nights. I'm a little quivvery right now, and sort of really a lot in need of a hot tub.
  4. Coming home tonight, I was greeted to a minefield of cat puke. Special.
  5. I've been asked several times lately what inspired me to start running, so I figured I'd just go on record right here with the idea behind it. Because I can. It really is as simple as that. Well, plus a little measure of I didn't think I could. Proving myself wrong? Awesomesauce.
  6. I am out of chocolate and there is no ice cream in this house. Tragic!
  7. My friend Eric is in New Orleans on a work trip. Have I told you lately how much I love that town?
  8. Donna, my Tuesday night instructor of all things good, choreographed a dance to "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk, on my suggestion. It was amazing to dance to it. Even better, because "Since You Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson was also in tonight's mix. Perfect for this particular night. Happy birthday, Jackass.
  9. My Godson and his family just got back from Walt Disney World. They shared photos on Facebook throughout the trip, and it was so much fun to watch. The only thing that would have been better is if I'd been along with them.
  10. I love my life. It's a good one. I'm glad you're part of it.

No comments: