- Sometimes, having a DQ Blizzard for lunch is the wisest choice you can make.
- I have many, many facets, and when one of them doesn't shine, I'm still a gem.
- Never try to retrieve your keys from hot lava, because once they're gone, they're gone.
- A good workout comes in many forms, and you should try all of them.
- After a good workout, going down a twisty water slide is the ultimate reward.
- It's not about the run, or the time. It's about finishing, vertical, and having fun along the way.
- Conversely, if it's not your day and you can't finish, it's about being wise enough to call and end to it and go to the nearest St. Arbucks.
- There are relatives, and there is family. Some of them intertwine, but you don't have to be related to be family.
- I sleep much better when it's cool outside.
- Birthday parties are wasted on children. As we age, every year is a gift. I'm totally playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey this year.
- The new album from Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers, Unida Cantina, is freaky awesome. It reminds me a lot of the old Refreshments stuff ... yummy.
- If you can't decide what to drink, you should probably just have water.
- The most delicious food is best melted, like chocolate and cheese. Oh, fondue ... I love you.
- Stretch. You'll never regret it.
- And you really do need to wear sunscreen.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Here, for your considerations ... some stuff I know for sure is true.