- Participate in another obstacle race. (Doin' it this Saturday.)
- Get a bike. Ride it.
- See a movie at the drive-in.
- Rollerblade (without falling on my touchas like I did last time I tried.)
- Grill the perfect burger. (Much easier since Linda gave me a grill.)
- Spend a day at Millennium Park.
- Take yoga at Millennium Park.
- See/hear a concert at Ravinia.
- Let my friend Dale cook for me.
- Road trip to Charleston, IL.
- Take a hike.
- Have a picnic.
- Build a sandcastle.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Summer? A list.
This summer, while taking its sweet time to get here, has already offered me splendid opportunities to enjoy things I love. Already this year, I have lounged poolside, been out on a boat, and spent a day at a water park. It's been perfect, and it's not even really summer yet! (The solstice is June 21.) So it got me thinkin' ... what else do I not want to miss? Here is my summer to-do list: