Monday, March 16, 2009

Anon

So last week, I had an interesting anonymous comment left to the blog.

Now, I don't like anonymous comments. I believe that if you're going to say something, you should own it. Say it out loud. Live out loud, ya know?

But this person elected anonymity, and I don't know or care who it was. That being said, however, I've chosen a rather small number of invited readers who can check in and read what I've got to say. Obviously, you're one of them. I'm sorry for the added annoyance of having to sign in, but I was at a point where I needed to either edit myself heavily, or limit readership to those who won't judge.

I chose the latter.

Thanks for being a positive influence in my life, for loving me and my flaws, and for being part of my life, out loud.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanx for the invite.we love reading your blog .it makes us laugh,cry and think.you are the bomb.we love you

Janie said...

It's all good.

I have to sign in to edit or post my blog anyway. NBD.

Anonymous said...

Just took me a little time to re-setting my password. It'd been so long since I used it.