Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday's quirky quickie

So I changed my hours at work to allow me to get to my part-time gig and/or the gym without running my ass off needlessly. I used to work 8:30 to 5; now I work 8:00 to 4:30.

Except today, since it's 5:15 and I'm still here. Sitting on my ball, of course.

I totally got SLAMMED at 4:00. Anything that could have gone wrong, did. Stuff that couldn't have possibly gone wrong found a way, just to spite me. The only good thing to come out of this afteroon is the fact that I have not yet fallen off the ball.

I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I hate New Yorkers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, you haven't fallen off the ball, which is a plus.

And you have bagels in your fridge.

And a nice meal and a bottle of wine waiting for the mystery guest.

And kitties waiting to snuggle with you when you get home.

And Sushi Cottage, the best BB north of the Mason/Dixon line.

And me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and dammit, you have the Kelly! Duh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, anon. You always make it better.