- I asked a guy to just hold that position, so I could just stare at his muscles.
- I ate a little too much hummus. I won't bore you with the details of how swiftly it moves through my digestive tract.
- Work kinda kicked my ass, but I found I could retain my stellar professionalism and kick back.
- I discovered steel-cut oats with a little brown sugar really is the ultimate comfort breakfast.
- I didn't get nearly enough sleep, but I'll catch up over the weekend.
- I re-connected by phone with two old friends who've been tough to catch lately. It's good to know I'm missed.
- I had a disturbingly sexy dream that I really don't care to share more of, lest the object of my dream affections read my mind.
- I lost two more pounds, and one of my colleagues said, "You are literally melting before our eyes."
- I came to terms with my dire need for a pedicure.
- A new friend hugged me and said, "I am so glad you're my friend!"
Thursday, May 15, 2008
It's been one of those weeks. One in which: