Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Body = Temple?

So I've been doing the gym thing for a month now. Baby steps, Margot. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was that ass. I'm truly enjoying the workouts. There's something different to do whenever I feel like changing it up a bit. Tomorrow, I'm doing a Salsa/Funk class. This weekend, it's yoga.

Last night, I met with my nutritionist. She's not just my nutritionist, of course, but it sounds very fancy to say I met with my nutritionist, so tough cookies.

Mmmm ... cookies ...

Okay, back to nutrition.

Melissa is the nutritionist on staff at Life Time Fitness, my gym. She's a delight - she understands the need for baby steps. I'm not going to just turn a complete 180 and start liking vegetables, you know? So we talked about what I like to eat for meals and snacks. And as I talked, I started seeing patterns. During the week, I have pretty good habits.

On the weekends, my favorite snack is tequila.

Well, at least it's not a foo-foo sugary drink that adds even more empty calories!

So I'm still not treating my body like a temple. Maybe if some hot guy would worship at the Temple of Margot, I'd get on board with that.

No comments: