Started going to the gym, et voila, I already have my ankles back. After wearing strappy stilettos on Friday and then standing on concrete all night Saturday, they doggies were a'howlin', but they've forgiven me and I once again have my feminine, sweet ankles. They make me happy.
So there's three things about me that I really like: My ankles, my wrists and my sense of humor. Sometimes even in that order.
Which made me think ... right now, at this moment, what are my favorite things about my friends?
- Kelly's unconditional love, even when I don't deserve it
- Kim's laugh - it's like champagne
- Kevin's intuition
- Brian's instinctive knowledge of when I need a hug
- Nemo's can. Oops, I'm sorry, I meant his deep, sultry voice
- Amber's combination of childlike sophistication; no one else could carry that off
- Angel's willingness to try anything
- Patrick's openness
- Aimee's wacky way of seeing the world
- Dale's "true stories"