So yesterday sucked. Today's not looking like much of an improvement. But I am feeling like I can handle it, because I have stuff in my bag o' tricks that never fail to make me feel better. Next time you have a rough day, try something like this:
- Call Kelly and ask her to say "motherfuckingcocksucker." It's like listening to a bunny swear at you.
- Sweat. Get some endorphins running through your system. It really works.
- Watch something really engaging, but not heavy, on television. An episode of the British show "Jekyll" works wonders.
- Talk to my dad. The white James Earl Jones is always on deck with sage advice, but not before he's made me find a solution myself.
- Bubble bath. With lots of bubbles. And candles. And music. And a glass of something tasty.
And if all that fails, just go to bed. It won't look quite so crappy in the morning.