Sunday, November 18, 2007

I sense a shaky theme

I've been out of touch for a day or so, because once the Tucson Contingent arrived, they pretty much had all my attention. For the last 24 hours (which I think you double and add 30 to figure baby hours ... or is the metrics?)

I've been happily ensconsed in the kind of love that only comes from Rice. And we're talking people named Rice, not the grain. Although a good bowl of rice pudding can be pretty comforting.

Anyway, we shook the baby, and then the baby had a shake. I'm comforted by the knowledge that Mike & Rae will probably always visit me as long as I live where I live, because A) it's near the airport and B) it's near a White Castle. So without further ado, I give you: an afternoon with Kaylee.

I apologize for the less-than-stellar quality of this video, but A) Mike was sitting in front of the window and B) I shot it on my phone.

No comments: