And I just can't get enough. Here are some of the festive tunes eminating from the iPod during this season of peace, love and Starbucks peppermint mocha:
- Do They Know it's Christmas by Band-Aid
- The Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie
- Santa Claus is Comin' to Town by Bruce Springsteen
- Feliz Navidad by Daphne Rubin-Vega
- It's In Every One of Us by Dayna Manning
- Little Saint Nick by the Muppets (yes, the Muppets)
- Sing, Mary, Sing by Kathy Mattea
- Celebrate Me Home by Kenny Loggins
- Just One Night by Mac MacAnelly
- River by Sarah McLachlan
- Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses
- Christmas Eve, Sarajevo by the Trans Siberian Orchestra
There's more ... but that's what's playing now. Fix yourself a cup of 'nog and tell me what you're listening to!
And Colleen said ...
ok, I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! Mike can't stand it and I can't get enough. I have been listening to it in the car since Thanksgiving. It just makes me in the mood for this season of love and family and friends. On Dec. 1st it starts getting played in the house. Chase and I are so excited! Merry Christmas!
Clearly, this is just another reason why I love Colleen!